Swinginnn'

L0vemedead

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got photoshop:)
Tried it out on this photo.
C&C on both the picture itself and the editing please and thanks:)

Original:
30abe51.jpg

Edited:
2i8d66s.jpg

Last edited:
Kinda difficult to C&C the post without seeing the original.

I want to say I dont like it, it doesnt follow any basic rules of composition. There is this big yellow crooked pipe at the top, some chains going to nothing on the right, a big black patch in the middle..........but for some reason I like it, I want to put my ass right on my screen and start swinging damnit! I thought you had hella CA at first on the top edge of the seat until I realized it must be blue on top.

I dunno, I guess I like it.

I want to say I dont like it, it doesnt follow any basic rules of composition. There is this big yellow crooked pipe at the top, some chains going to nothing on the right, a big black patch in the middle..........but for some reason I like it, I want to put my ass right on my screen and start swinging damnit! I thought you had hella CA at first on the top edge of the seat until I realized it must be blue on top.

I dunno, I guess I like it.

ditto

Original added.

And thankk you. haha

definitely agree with above posts,
love this picture.

i like the photo as well but whats that faint white line running down the right side of the photo?

My camera puts it on all of my pictures.
I'm not sure why.

Guessing here, but something to do with the sensor, like an entire column of hot pixels.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back