Sydney Hot Babes Street Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.
Th Op appears to have missed the class on "clues" His new camera the fuji x-100 that he needs film for, is a digital camera. He ambushes women under the deception of calling it "street photography" when he had admitted "getting a few numbers" It became clear a while ago that he doesn't know what he's doing. I wonder where he gets film for his Nikon D-700 that he has listed in his profile?

He knows exactly what he's doing, and I'm done feeding the bridge dweller.

Great, another pile on.
Complete with patriotism and how great the most in debt country in the world is.
With a little ani racism thrown in for good measure.
Little new flash. Racism in America is alive and well.......always been that way in every country in the world and will always be so to some degree.
Don't believe me? Lets all chip in, and send some non-racist white people on a little trip. We'll drop em off, wearing their best business suits, in Harlem, or Downtown Detroit for a casual stroll around the block
at about 8:00 pm.

It's possible that one day, there will be no such thing as racism.
We can all hope, but probably won;t live long enough to see it.

Great another person who is brilliant at stating the obvious.

As a member of a racially mixed family thanks for the news flash. We deal with this all the time. My posts had nothing to do with patriotism or flag waving it was more trying to correct misinformation and plain ignorance both of which I feel contribute to the problems we have with race relations in the United States. I guess you haven’t been to Harlem lately as it has become quite gentrified. Your statement about Detroit and Harlem are stereotypical, why are you saying that these neighborhoods are not safe?

Great another person living in fantasy land, where the news comes from the Government propaganda machine.
Oh look ......there's a unicorn in the back yard. Let me go catch him.
Oh my God! A rainbow with a pot of gold. I just can't believe it.

I just knew someone was going to pop up with something ridiculous, claiming brilliancy for stating the OBVIOUS TRUTH
and offended by the OBVIOUS TRUTH.
Furthermore, you think you are the only one who deals with this? That you're the sole authority to speak on the subject.
That no one else better have any input? Because you're from a racially mixed family?
Does this in and of itself, make you the resident expert on racial affairs, and when they should be discussed and by whom?
As far as stereotypical correspondence goes, you cite ignorance as the problem.
Pardon me.

Oh, PS, racism was being discussed on this thread when I opened it.
Had nothing to do with me. Now did it?

Right-o. This thread has been sufficiently derailed. Time for it to come to an ending. Bye thread.

Nah. Has been locked already. Sorry, we were at it at the same time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back