Sydney Meet Up Time

nukie said:
I'm considering making a huge day of it and going into the city for the sunrise, seeing what can be photographed then, meet n greet you lovely people, then party hard till the wee hours of sunday morning.

Nukie, will see you in there for some sunrise pics.

I am planning on getting the 5.00am train into the city to do some early morning photography before meeting up with everyone.

So is it 11.30 at Maccas ?

oh my lordy u boys are keen
ill have had a big night before and shall stay the night in glebe
1130 sounds good to me

actually gero and i had this idea which would be fun..
there is a shift.org photography project on the sunday/the 29th as its the leap day.
and gero and i were saying its a shame its not the day we are meeting up.
so i thought we should just have our own photogeek project on that day and the 4 of us can do a photographic essay of our day which we can then come back here to show the others.
it would be cool to see 4 different spins on our shared day..yes?

u boys in? :D

p.s. lucky and james, i shall Pm u with my mobile number

The photogeek sounds like it would be cool!!! I take it the essay is basically "our day in photo form"??? I'm a virgin at these type of things but i'm a fast learner ;)

I plan on leaving Newcastle at early o'clock to get some pictures in around Sydney too.

WooHoo only 5 more sleeps!!!! :D

Just to be certain....There is only one Macca's at Circular Quay isn't there?!

luckydog said:
The photogeek sounds like it would be cool!!! I take it the essay is basically "our day in photo form"??? I'm a virgin at these type of things but i'm a fast learner ;)

I plan on leaving Newcastle at early o'clock to get some pictures in around Sydney too.

WooHoo only 5 more sleeps!!!! :D

Just to be certain....There is only one Macca's at Circular Quay isn't there?!

Lucky, This project was the one manda and I were gabbing about. It is scheduled for the 29th but hey what is a day or so. have Fun you guys

I thought Manda wanted to do a photogeek of our own about our get-together in Sydney? That was how i interpreted it. I'm not stressed about it because if it means taking photos i'm all for it.

Just checking that everyone is still keen, given the quantities of water that is currently falling from the sky.

I'm still up for it. But I just don't want to be all lonely at the maccas :)

I'm still going to be there. Up here in Newcastle they say it'll still rain till about Friday so fingers crossed on that prediction. Regardless i'm catching the 4.28 am train from Newie, in to Central at 7.10 wander down to the Quay on foot taking pics here and there on the way. You won't be alone Nukie :)

i was just thinking mabes you should catch the ferry somewhere in the morning and take harbour shots, i've taken some wicked shots of the Harbour from the sydney zoo. I love the sydney ferry!

Too bad i can't join ya's :cry:

luckydog said:
I'm still going to be there. Up here in Newcastle they say it'll still rain till about Friday so fingers crossed on that prediction. Regardless i'm catching the 4.28 am train from Newie, in to Central at 7.10 wander down to the Quay on foot taking pics here and there on the way. You won't be alone Nukie :)

we have another early starter for saturday, I will keep an eye out for you :)

Keep an eye out for me. I'll be the one with the white carnation in the button hole. :)

2 more sleeps! Well 1 and a bit since i have to get up so early and drive to the railway station (insert yawn emoticon here) :)

Is Manda still coming? Haven't seen a post from her in here for a while.

Yes Im still coming.
Ive been a bit sick boys.
I'll try not to sneeze on you on Saturday.
So am I the only lazy bugger rocking up at 11.30 now?

Probably will be Manda :)
Hope you are feeling a bit better by Saturday. I just watched Tim Bailey on the news and he says it should be mostly fine on Saturday. Someone upstairs must like us.
As long as i don't get bashed or mugged on the way down i will see you folks on Sat. morning.
Was thinking of how to make myself easy to pick out of the crowd so look for the fool outside Maccas with a camouflaged camelbak/backpack and that'll be me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back