Symmetry - Andl Metro Station, Prague

JosephCarter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.josephcarter.ca
I got up at 5am the other day, in order to get to this location before the morning crowd. Despite my effort, there were quite a few people already on their way to work. I had to take multiple exposures and blend three of them to remove the people. I thought the image would need to be HDR to achieve the look I wanted and assumed I would have to come back and try again. I was pleased when I got home and processed the image, no need for HDR, the result from processing one exposure was exactly what I was looking for.

Although I do think I did a good job creating the image, I feel the architect responsible for this design deserves the bulk of the credit... :D

I would love to hear your thoughts..

$_MG_4664_done.jpg

Attachments

• $_MG_4053.jpg
    $_MG_4053.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 123
You're giving the architect way too much credit.

Symmetry ftw, I like it man, good job.

like!
and what is with the mountains? :)

Nice photo. I never had enought patience for removing people from a picture where I didn't want to see them.

Was the old Prague Metro built by the Russians? It reminds me of Moscow or some older St.Petersburg tube stations.

While the architect definitely deserves credit for making such an awesome subway station, you deserve credit for seeing that photo in it. That's just awesome. Perfect angle.

Just googled it - it was indeed built by the Soviets and originaly named Moskevska after Moscow. No wonder it looks like a typical Moscow underground.

Most reactions

Back