T & A's wedding

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finally after a year and a half of planning I had the honour of walking my daughter down the aisle on Saturday. In between nerves, laughter and tears I managed to snap a few photos of things. Did not get a lot of shooting in tho. It was banned by the bride, :lol::lol: but I managed to talk her into letting me try some. Most of the images I got were while the real photogs were doing their gig. I know I missed a few settings, but ....it was the day that mattered to me. Tammy and Adrian are now on their honeymoon for 2 weeks
331307916_soRZ3-L.jpg

331307850_HAHX8-L.jpg
This little toy was a gift. The limo company called at 9am, to say the air conditioner broke on the lime that we had reserved, and asked if we would mind a stretch hummer. :lol::lol: There was no thought in that anser.
331307965_7XyK5-L.jpg

the bride is beautiful!
congrats!
:hug::

[Gaaaah!! Can't believe I missed this thread 'til now!]

Awwww, what a beautiful bride she is! Glad you were able to get in a few photos, as I'm sure it was a busy day for you as father of the bride. (Did you get to go in the limo too?? What a ride!)

Thanks so much for your kind words and wishes. Appreciate it very much.

This is another edit I did over lunch.
331809370_k5WMQ-L.jpg

The latest photo is beautiful! Love how happy she looks! What a great smile

She looks radiant in that last one - what a smile! :love:

I love them all. Hope you got a chance to cruise a little in that big ole thang. :lol:

Now...where are the father/daughter pics, hmmm...? You promised me pics of you in the tux. :taps foot impatiently:

Thanks so much everyone. Appreciate your comments.
Terri...pics are up someplace here. :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back