T-grain vs. "classical"

If you were to shoot BW film and want the best range of tones, which would you shoot? I'd be having a lab develope it. Anything I should about that?
(edit: added: In 6x7 medium format 120 film.)
Lab development and best range of tones ? Yeah... 40-ty years ago, not this days. You should shoot chromogenic film instead.

T grain is just like any other to me shoot it develope it whats hard with that ?
Tmax 100 13 years out of date shot at iso400 by mistake and stand developed in Rodinal

Scan-130721-0003-XL.jpg

Scan-130721-0006-XL.jpg

shot at 400 on purpose
Scan-130827-0002-XL.jpg

If you were to shoot BW film and want the best range of tones, which would you shoot? I'd be having a lab develope it. Anything I should about that?
Lab development and best range of tones ? Yeah... 40-ty years ago, not this days. You should shoot chromogenic film instead.

What's chromogenic film? Which brands would you recommend for landscapes?

What's chromogenic film? Which brands would you recommend for landscapes?

Films like Ilford XP2 that are developed in C41 the same as colour films at your local lab, but i have developed it in Rodinal

img615-XL.jpg

Most reactions

Back