T-Max 400

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I like the grain. Just bumped the clarity a little in Gimp. I could get used to little post work any day.

Canon T70 - T-Max 400
F76, 75 degrees @ 1+9, 6 1/2 min

Flash practice on cat. FD 50 f1.8
BG 1215 2.jpg

Flash practice on cat. FD 50 f1.8
BG 1215.jpg

Mug shot flash / practice, need to move flash off camera for this type of shot. Move away from wall. FD 135 f2.5
GS 1215.jpg

Last edited:
Love it in 120.
??? Medium format? I suppose, I have an Airesflex but no flash for it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Dude, you gotta bounce the flash in all those photos. On my monitor, a slight burn on the cat's face in #1, the whole image need to darker in #2 and #3. Remember you can bounce up, left, right, behind and even off your hand (or card).

How do you digitize? Do you have a loupe?

Nice! That FD135 might be in my future.

Nice! That FD135 might be in my future.

It is nice and cheap. I missed focus on a lot of shots with it, very precise focus. Once I started at the proper foot mark and moved the ring back, it was easy to work with.

Dude, you gotta bounce the flash in all those photos. On my monitor, a slight burn on the cat's face in #1, the whole image need to darker in #2 and #3. Remember you can bounce up, left, right, behind and even off your hand (or card).

How do you digitize? Do you have a loupe?

Lol....Hey, now look, this was like the second time I used it so give the noob a break... Lol... There was no tilt built into the flash , I see what you mean. Heck, I am just glad I didn't destroy the roll in developing. I had no idea what to expect from this so I will make master Gary happy on the next roll. No loupe

Using this
6e9aa45d7f2510741d41da6c04f6a04c.jpg

aae8de1789b8536efd4b2754032715b3.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back