Tablet

nickstanley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does anyone know if it's possible to connect my Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet (with stylus pen) to my computer to be used as a Wacom type tool for photoshop? Thanks

Does anyone know if it's possible to connect my Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet (with stylus pen) to my computer to be used as a Wacom type tool for photoshop? Thanks

The answer here is.. umm.. sort of. It is possible to use a remote desktop from your android tablet to control your windows PC. As to whether or not the remote desktop app will allow it to properly respond to the stylus is another question entirely, in theory it should but sometimes apps like this are notorious for not supporting things that should have been pretty obvious to support.

So I'd recommend you try a couple of the remote desktop android apps and see if you can get one to work.

I don't know for certain, but I'm guessing that even if you could, would wouldn't have the fine control that an actual Wacom tablet gives you in Photoshop.

They're not too expensive, why not just get one?

Doesn't have to be fancy.

I paid $60 for a friend's used, older, Bamboo and I've been using it for 2 years or so now.

I'd love to get a nicer one, but the one I have works perfectly fine for what I do, so it's not high on the list right now.

eBay is a great thing... So is Amazon...

Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum

I know Logitech has an app on the android market that supports remote desktop use from a tablet. I'm not sure if it will support what you are looking for.

Thanks so much. I had no idea they were that inexpensive. Thanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back