Taj Mahal

Jaknap

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
No pictures can do this monument justice but this is my attempt at bringing it to life as much as possible on the screen:

IMG_1269 enhanced.JPG

Like how you have managed to capture a bit of the detail on the façade of the building

Nice shot!

You did a good job at that! It's a beautiful building that I'm not sure I'll ever get to see in person, so I really appreciate seeing it here.

You did a good job at that! It's a beautiful building that I'm not sure I'll ever get to see in person, so I really appreciate seeing it here.
Thank you...many many places left for me to see in this world!

That's nice. Nearly got there once until the customer changed his mind about an agreement and we spent the planned day renegotiating. Any more at the top so that you can include all of the spire?

That's nice. Nearly got there once until the customer changed his mind about an agreement and we spent the planned day renegotiating. Any more at the top so that you can include all of the spire?
Thanks, you know, I never noticed the missing spire, here is a shot from the same set:
IMG_1242 cropped and enhanced.jpg

I like the second shot, because it gives more of a feel for the grandeur of the building. Wonderfully done!
Thanks, it is quite big, I cannot even imagine how it would have looked four hundred years ago when it was newly built and the marble was white.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back