Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
384542640_jmbFT-L-1.jpg

Oh yes, please, pathway: do take me there! The beach and the water look so inviting! And I hear the temperatures are still very warm in your area of Italy! Even now, in October. So I hear!

I love it!! It just draws you to the water :D The only thing I can say constructive wise is maybe a lower perspective.. but that just me :)

Oh yes, please, pathway: do take me there! The beach and the water look so inviting! And I hear the temperatures are still very warm in your area of Italy! Even now, in October. So I hear!

Thanks Corrina....yes the temperature is still quite warm, but when we were there a few weeks ago it was cold lol, it looks inviting but was quite chilly.

I love it!! It just draws you to the water :D The only thing I can say constructive wise is maybe a lower perspective.. but that just me :)

thanks very much....I wanted the perspective of someone standing as if drawn to the water....also a lower perspective would have placed the fence across the ocean.

wonderful, beautiful in compostion and color!

Very pretty, and the harsh shadow actually adds to it. In fact, I'm not sure the photo would have been the same without it. Well done :)

Very nice Roger. Well executed :thumbup:

That sure looks like the path I always want to take.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back