take two-sean

no one is going to respond unless u post directly into the post, copy and paste the bbc info

they all seem a lil underexposed and have some really harsh shadows, dont know if that was what you were going for. What did the client want?

he didnt really "want" anything. I kind of like the shadows. he allowed me to take them for my benefit. he just wanted to bring his guitars w him.

I didnt know if he wanted the whole single light source look, It is so hard to perfect, I would maybe lighten it up and dodge/burn to keep the black out backround.

I like the first one. The rest just don't stand out to me, either bad poses, bad lighting, or both.

The rest just don't stand out to me, either bad poses, bad lighting, or both.

Dead center subject. :thumbdown:

Hair/head fading into obscurity (need a rim light or reflector to give his head shape...it's just a floating face)

a rim light? like one maybe put behind him?

These need a second light eg. hair light or a light with a snoot and gel to put a circle of light behind him

Another thing i noticed is the light needs to be higher, this was shot with a single light high (about 9 feet) camera left and a large poly board camera right so it lights their hair or head :lol:
468012210_FVgeC-L.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back