Take...

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken with Canon FD 50mm 1.4 on Canon EF, ASA 800 (Uncropped full frame)

570918_800_010_1_2_3_4_5_2.jpg

Bigger Here

There is a little dust in there still, I did not process this, too lazy at the moment.

Last edited:
Not sure it has the desired effect on the viewer ... it has only little effect on me, that is, though I can tell that you planned and executed this one with greatest care so there are no imbalances in the "beams" of that bench at the bottom of the frame where it starts. But while, when I first started to take photography seriously, I liked those "long things disappear into the blurriness of background"-effects wide apertures can produce, I find it boring these days. But ... that is only 1 person out of billions speaking... so don't care about my words.

I can't say as I had a desired effect for this one, in all honesty it was a spontanous shot wile waiting for my GF's sister in law to get out of work. I've had this loafing around for a wile and decided to post it as I don't have anything new asside from some shots I've been working on for an FAQ on lenses, hence my lacking in the post processing department. Even the title on this one was left open to inturpritation

Most reactions

Back