truephotoga

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.truephotoga.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all,
I have been asked to take individual and team photos for a youth soccer league. I was wondering what others do to keep tack of the names of the kids photos you take so the parents receive the correct photos they ordered of their child? Thanks.

I've never done this but I've thought a lot about what I would do if I were to have the opportunity...

I would try to have someone assist me to help with this and would simply have a sign-in sheet where the parent's sign in their child with all their pertinent info. Off to the side, I (or my assistant) would write the beginning and ending file number down for each child and then rename/tag them in LR or Photoshop to suit your purposes there.

Just my humble...untested method.

Label the individual photos with some tags. The parents can then order based on your labels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do this for a couple of different events and my method (which works well for me) is: Assistant takes down, name, contact info, etc. Second helper writes either # or surname on whiteboard, and holds in front of client for first image (Think: police line-up), and it's done. Pretty much bullet-proof.

Out of curiosity, how do you handle model releases here? Do you give them to the parents to sign, etc?

I print all the information on a envelope, so its easy for the parents to fill out and keep the money organized while being able to access the order information fast.

And I simple mark down by numbering, 1, 2, 3,......

See below

Price_Sheet_zpsb02880a6.jpg

If they have visible #'s on their jerseys then you could ask the Coach for a list of the players names and what # they are.

I just did some for a little 7 person cheer squad through our base and I uploaded all to an album for them.. then gave them order forms and they are writing out specifically which file # in which size, etc. It seems to be working fine for us but it is only 7 girls.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back