Taking Sharp Pictures

I guess my first question for the op is how much are you zooming in when viewing the pictures, and why? Any picture will look "noisy" if you zoom in enough. But is there an actual purpose served by this zooming in? And if so, what is it exactly?
not enough focal length. ie, Needs a bigger zoom lens.
Are we still on that tangerine ?

I guess my first question for the op is how much are you zooming in when viewing the pictures, and why? Any picture will look "noisy" if you zoom in enough. But is there an actual purpose served by this zooming in? And if so, what is it exactly?

Unless I miss my guess it sounded to me like the op was talking about zooming in not as in a zoom lens but rather zooming in as he was viewing them on the screen.

Unless I miss my guess it sounded to me like the op was talking about zooming in not as in a zoom lens but rather zooming in as he was viewing them on the screen.
yes. If he had more zoom lens, he wouldn't have to zoom so much. I guess ...

I think the OP is using an 18-55 but cropping right in "zoom" to obtain a pseudo macro effect.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back