Talent?

Flying Monk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi ive tried posting some pictures to this site: www.4yourtalent.com

Hope it might get me some extra work once I start posting proper pictures :)

Does anyone have experience with such talent sites? this is a fairly new page, but I think it could work out to be a nice place for creative ppl.

Any thoughts?? :wink:

These sites and others like it (deviant art, flicker, pbase, and so many others) get so many users posting tens of thousands of images, it makes finding an image to purchase almost impossible. Most looking to buy an image will check out the stock agencies that pay you almost nothing. These sites have much more traffic from other artists checking out the competition or looking for concepts to copy-cat that few sales are made. I post images to some of these, but only to share with friends or clients to view proofs. I have never seen a single sale from these sites. OTOH, if you are in an urban area or close to one, seek out a coffee shop or cafe' and take your portfolio to the owner and request displaying your work. I show some of mine in a small riverside dinner with a fair amount of traffic. What does not sell, creates phone traffic and sitting requests.
I don't intend to burst your bubble, but these sites have been a topic in the past.

Most reactions

Back