Talents?

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
What are you talented at? Let's hear it all...the normal stuff and the weird and crazy.

I have really bendy thumbs!! does that count? :D

Of course!

Here's mine:
My only normal one is that I play soccer...well did play well.

And the weird, I can make elephant, cricket, and weedeater sounds. And I can cup my hands and play songs on them...

eromallagadnama said:
Of course!
I can make elephant, cricket, and weedeater sounds.
:lmao: :lmao:

Truly amazing!!

Seriously. I have decades of fine art training so I guess being an artist is a talent. I was also once a sandwich artist...so i can cook. I've had the same girlfriend for almost 10yrs so a I must be talented at something else too :eyebrows: .

I make an awesome Honey Chicken. Although it's REALLY bad for you. Malachite had to close his eyes when he saw how much butter I put on it. :lol:

I can rollerskate backwards really well. Even after I'd had too many margaritas. :lol: Aside from that, I'm not sure what other talents I have. :scratch:

Is multitasking a talent? I've been told I do that well....wither that or just that I plain try to do too much :lol:

Oh, and I make good sweet tea (for a northener anyway :mrgreen: )

Cooking Italian dishes. Does that count? :mrgreen:

Mitica100 said:
Cooking Italian dishes. Does that count? :mrgreen:

:drool: Yes. I have a talent for eating them :mrgreen:

I can talk at length and very very quickly without drawing breath til I've got to the point. But then, can't most girls?

I can produce really good intro's to electronic music tracks. I don't have the patience to make a whole track.

I can play poker pretty well. Over the years I've practiced and mastered a few chip tricks like shuffling?

I'm a pretty good baker. I love to bake pies, muffins, different kinds of breads, everything from scratch.

And tomato plants thrive under my care, even when they appear to be on their last gasp, I can coax more from them. Love making things with fresh tomatoes, including Italian dishes, like Mitica. ;)

I'm quite talented at upsetting people even though I don't normally intend to! The usual stuff, thing said the wrong way or a rough or abrupt tone! (or missing out smilies!)

Always been good at making things which is why I'm a carpenter and over the last 2 years I've become quite good at RC Model Car Racing. Thinking of doing a few national races next year if the budget/wife will allow!

AlisonPower said:
:drool: Yes. I have a talent for eating them :mrgreen:

Oh man... Should have had both you and Hobbes last night at our place in Jackson Hole. I cooked a full blown real Italian dinner for my friends. :mrgreen:

My talents... well...
If I look at a pattern with a dark and a light I see the light part instead of the dark part.
like this one:
solomons.gif

It's hard for me to see the pattern of the black parts... :confused:
It's bad because a lot of patterns in my mom's quilts look bad to me because I see arrows... or really weird stuff.
I also focus on the white around the text.. so it's easier for me to read white on black. I have to keep something to focus on or else I will only see the white and not be able to read. :meh:
It's a talent IMO because I can see stuff other people can't. :mrgreen:

Other talents... I can sneak up behind someone without them knowing at all.

I have a really good photographic memory. I can remember what my friends were wearing years later if they ask me.

I can de-crypt encryptions and make crypt puzzles. My Crypt Puzzle

I can beat everyone I know that's my age at armwrestling.

I am a ladies man. :blushing: (or so my friends tell me)

I can clean a house spotless faster then anyone I know (and enjoy it)

I am a perfectionist.

I learned survival training from a Green Berret and have a backpack with stuff just incase I need it. :mrgreen:

I know what to do if a nuke hits San Antonio. :meh:

I can learn something and remember it... forever.

I am like an encyclopedia for useless stuff you never really needed to know... like the fastest growing fingernail is your middle finger's nail. :lol:

ummm... and I wear glasses. (that IS a talent) ;)

I can spot an owl in a tree when most people can't see it even after I point it out.

I have a pretty good knowledge of how everything electric works.

I know how long it will take someone to go unconsious in 10 different areas of the body if you get stabbed. :meh:

And my last one I'll write.... I can name all of these in a single post... :lmao:

:lol: You are crazy Littleman!

I guess I forgot to add cooking...I can make any kind of potatos...homeade cheesecake...roast...fried chicken...ham, turkey...pastas...shrimp scampi...and whatever else if I'm asked to :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back