Tales by Light - Netflix

Just finished the second season the other day, great series...

YAY for more Netflix binges! thanks for the new show to watch

Most excellent recommendation!

I watched this show when I first noticed it on Netflix. I enjoyed the start of the series, as it seemed to focus more on the photography and "getting the shot". Later into the series the plots started skewing more toward social and conservation issues, and I didn't finish the second season.

If you have Netflix check out “Tales by Light”. A series by National Geographic and Canon that profiles photographers that travel around the world.

It has some really great episodes, a must watch! You’ll be hooked!

I would like to thank you for referring this, I am quite enjoying it. :encouragement:

I like Art Wolfe. He is not a perfectionist, but rather knows that the most important thing is experience associated with getting the shot.

Season 3 coming to Netflix on Dec.21st 2018 :encouragement:

Reactions: D7K
Seems they did not go back to the first season format, disappointed with the third season..

Seems they did not go back to the first season format, disappointed with the third season..

I watched some of S3 E1, absolutely nothing to do with photography. Scrolled the list of episodes and saw the remaining titles. Disappointing to say the least.

Most reactions

Back