talk about photoshopped

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
ok, going out on a limb here and totally being influenced by my son, i PS'd this image that was ready for the garbage can. it's a daylight shot that didn't turn out so well. he twisted my arm and made me apply different effects in virtual photographer and after other tweaks, came up with this. actually, i like the way the light hits the streams of water. comments welcome.

27607565-L.jpg

Well, it's obviously completely PS'd, but still has a freaky, surreal look to it that I like. :) Looks like it wants to be another blacklight poster, Jon. Velvet background, ooo, yeah!!! :thumbup: I'll take one 32x40 for my basement please....and that lava lamp over there. :sillysmi:

one of us should be a bit scared here....(thinking its you..) i so love it...
this is so cool... i dig it so much.....i would frame it...but you know how i am....weird!!

Okay, I have to know . . .

HOW did you get into Aprilraven's yard?!
:lmao:

shhh..anicole....no body here knows about the fountain...

and the bodies,.... under it....(tee-hee) :mrgreen:

would you find something else to do, please....your ruining my rep.... :D

Yessss misssstressss . . . . apologies . . .

(hunch . . .drag . . .) back to the dungeon I go . . . to fetch the crows!

Great shot, Jonmikal!

Great stuff Jon. I love the dark feel you got to this. I wont be trashing any more of my photos, after seeing this one.
Very cool !!!

I also don't have any problem with the work done on this picture, what does it matter as long as you like the end result. I believe that all digital photos can stand some degree of manipulation, and others are very open to strong manipulations, I like the work here. Ernie. PS I have a pic that has had just about everything that can be done to it, Ill pop off and post it.

You've certainly found a picture there! It rocks. I like the eerie whacked out feel.
The master has become the apprentice? :mrgreen:

interesting. i can kind of tell what it is but i can't tell what's going on. sorry, i don't like this one too much because of that.

i do enjoy how you turned into a night shot :) dark..like gothom (sp?) city ;)

Most reactions

Back