Tall shadow self

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What was I doing while I took these pics? Hm? Hm? (These were taken yesterday, late afternoon):

schattenselbst01.jpg

schattenselbst02.jpg

Well, can you guess (or see? No, you can't really SEE what I was doing, eh?)

Were you roller blading?

I was thinking bicycle, but no way. Rollerblading makes perfect sense though. I know that I don't have that kind of balance or control. I'd just fall on my ass!

DANGIT! i was going to say rollerblading before I read your answers.

I'm not going to lie though, my first intial thought(without thinking and making logic) was that you were doing the YMCA :lol:

You are right, of course, Alison.
(You know - not least from the_interview - that I like to go out rollerblading).
And all others, yes, you are right, too.
I stuck out the left arm just to show some more "action", ashfordphoto, I have two more with the arm in and they don't look like I am doing anything (other than by the motion blur at the ground) at all, so I "did the YMCA" to put in some more "action" ... I was rolling along, indeed, for these, but only once managed to capture me with one leg to the side. :lol:

For as long as she is on rollerblades......

..... but have I ever in my whole life had long blond hair like this? Or worn clothes like this??? Or been without glasses??? :scratch:

:lol:

For as long as she is on rollerblades......

..... but have I ever in my whole life had long blond hair like this? Or worn clothes like this??? Or been without glasses??? :scratch:

:lol:

No denial of the garish make up though.......:lmao:

I know a stretch of road which looks exactly like the one depicted, but it is not in Lower Saxony. So I suppose you just posted an image of myself :p

Most reactions

Back