Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di-II LD thoughts?

Sorry to hear you lost it...but you have to act fast. The seller took the money...can't blame him. He didn't necessarily know you would buy it for sure.

Sorry to hear you lost it...but you have to act fast. The seller took the money...can't blame him. He didn't necessarily know you would buy it for sure.

I know I don't blame him it just sucks!

Wow the sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 can be had for $720 after 10% off coupon code at amazon right now. Soooo tempting but I cant spend that much money right now, I had it in my cart 3 times but resisted.

That is typical the case. For popular good quality lens, if you buy it used (in good condition), you should be able to sell it back for about the same price you buy it from. I bought my Tamron for $300, if I sell it for $300 after using it for a year, I bet people still want to buy it. So next time, if you see a good popular lens like that for sell, if the price is right, you should get it. If you do not like it, just sell it back.

That is typical the case. For popular good quality lens, if you buy it used (in good condition), you should be able to sell it back for about the same price you buy it from. I bought my Tamron for $300, if I sell it for $300 after using it for a year, I bet people still want to buy it. So next time, if you see a good popular lens like that for sell, if the price is right, you should get it. If you do not like it, just sell it back.

Yeah I have noticed several popping up on craigslist but they are just a bit further then I want to travel. I am sure I will have another chance to get this lens for a decent price soon. Either that or ill just go with the 35mm AF-S f1.8 for $199 seems like a pretty nice lens and its even faster then the tamron. Only problem is that is out of stock everywhere as well haha.

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Wow nice find, I checked ebay but missed this somehow. Any clue if they offer any kind of warranty on their refurbished units?

EDIT: Nvm sweet it says it has a 1 year warranty! Thanks man!

How did you miss it?

Follow the above link to the current listing on eBay, says there are still 31 available, only one of them has sold.

Can you find it? Let me know if you need help, glad to.

You can also search in eBay for the actual listing #...

Or cliick and follow the link above. Then when you see the actual listing in eBay, click "watch this item" which will save it you the watched items under your own eBay logon id, if you have one.

Most reactions

Back