Tangled

Dollface

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dollface.net.au
Shot this during a wedding - The b&g were chatting to family, and there was this big beautiful tree a few meters away.
Canon 10D - 50mm F1.8

Hope you like it - I've also been updating my website and would :heart: to know what you think!?!

Thanks everyone, and have a lovely New Years.. I just want some fresh air, it's currently 38c here today. And i have no air-con..

Tangled.jpg

Nice, very well exposed. Don't need to tell me twice about the heat. They're forcasting 43 for the city tomorrow :irked:

I love the picture, the one of the beach is nice too!
haha, i wish it would get hot over here. It's about 7c here and our heat just broke for a couple of days. Cold nights with lots of blankets was the case for our family but it was finally fixed today and it feels like heaven now!

Thank you! It's taken right next to the 3rd Runway, would you believe??

OMG.. 43c tomorrow.. I feel sorry for people going to Field Day..

Me: I'm going to spend the entire day at the movies! Air-Con Heaven!

Wounderful shots, the loved the lighting in both images!!

Luminosity said:
I don't wanna hear anymore how hot it is in Aus right now ! :cry:

My family keep rubbing it in.

Both shots are great dollface :D

Oh believe me, no-one would be rubbing it in today.. It was still 38c at 8.30pm, but it's wonderful to come home. I bet you're looking forward to it!

Thank you for your kind comments!

I like east style of photography, with that defocusing so accused in some zones of the photogram. The color treatment I like. The second photography I also like. The composition is brilliant, and the light, so tenuous, is very pleasant. Greetings from Spain.

Me gusta este estilo de fotografía, con ese desenfoque tan acusado en algunas zonas del fotograma. El tratamiento de color me gusta. La segunda fotografía me gusta tambien. La composicion es genial, y la luz, tan tenue, es muy agradable. Saludos desde España.

Thank you for your kind comments! I really love this forum. Everyone is so encouraging, there isn't any harsh comments, or non-critiquing style posts being made!

You all ROCK!:headbang:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back