Tapatalk & flickr links

pthrift

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So any flickr links I click on to view larger (I get two options-view in gallery/view on flickr)
The flickr link always is dead. Is this on my end; tapatalk, or something with the board?

It shows "invalid url" and a flickr short link...
07ede41cb984019d15a575221c014b48.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4. probably at work.

I get the same thing, I always just view in Gallery.

Which is fine but I'd like to be able to stalk some of you folks' flickr gallery to see what else you have

Works okay on mine. Do you have the Flickr app, and signed in? That's all I know that I'm doing here. It says View In Gallery or Follow Link, hit latter and it opens up in Flickr app.

Maybe that's the issue. I have the flickr app yes but it tries to open in chrome web browser

Go into Settings, Open URL's, and see what it's setup to open links with.

Settings on phone or on tapatalk?

...I don't see the option in either

Tapatalk. Mine are all set to open in Tapatalk, not a browser.

I'm using Tapatalk version 3.0.1. Settings "wheel" at bottom of screen. Scroll up/down for different options.

Im on version 4.8.3

Which makes me feel better about not finding your open url setting tab

Hmmmm....... not sure, then. Surely there is an options/settings page? Just no Open URL's option in there?

Yes. I have a settings page but it offers things like what to view image wise in poor Internet connections, if I want to use my tapatalk siggy, notifications via phone or email for new posts, etc

Ah! My android tablet has version 4x, I was on my iPhone using the 3.1.1, it just updated. I hardly ever use the tablet, so don't know what to tell you. Sorry.

Most reactions

Back