Tattoos?

Nurd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yeah..not really. I'm too afraid to do a tattoo, but here is a "fake" tattoo I drew on my little sisters back

fairy_tattooooooo.jpg

This one is just something I drew on paper. I was into the whole tattoo design thing when I was younger.

ddd.jpg

Sorry about the quality..they were taken with a web cam. :(

I hate the way nurses shove the needle into your arm when you get a vaccine. IT HURTS!

I've Got 4 Tatts myself but I am currently without a my camera so I cannot share...(it feels like a sunburn, not too much pain depending on location!)

anyway my roomate has about 15 Tatts and he is scared of sharp objects much less needles! I don't understand it either!

Lol I should make a tattoo post. I wonder if they have made one yet. You should share, I like looking at art people put on their bodies. Can't wait to get mine. :)

As soon as I have the money and the design, I plan on getting one. I have this fear of becoming addicted to them though. :)

Of COURSE you can join...That is..if you ever get around to it. lol

I thought you were scared of needles bitter...?? I love celtic though. Thats what I want to get on my shoulder. (Its a mother daughter bonding experience) my family is a little strange. :p

bitteraspects said:
indeed. i also have over 10. not to mention all the piercings. talk about addicting
yeah on top of the tats I have 20 piercings! I work in a VERY conservative office and I think if any one from work saw me in my everyday look they wouldnt even recognize me!!!

My son ane 2 yr old grandaughter

IMG_3682.jpg

And one I have which is covering up a nasty scar.

scorp.jpg

Most reactions

Back