Taughts on this? Ireland's Eye

Shafty

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was extremely limited to where I could move in order to take this photo. It was 20 ft boot filled with people....imagine how much we could move.
Im looking critque what could I have done differently, what did I do wrong/right? how is my composition.
What could I do now to enhance it?

5eb7a33740254b328996bb123916b7c2

Very good composition, seems underexposed.

stock-photo-214825803 - Version 2.jpg

Love the stone structure. Tricky getting shots from boats. Your composition is really nice. I usually try and expose for the sky as well. Using lightroom I've brought the shadows up, added a little contrast and straightened the horizon slightly.
stock-photo-214825803-3.jpg

Love the stone structure. Tricky getting shots from boats. Your composition is really nice. I usually try and expose for the sky as well. Using lightroom I've brought the shadows up, added a little contrast and straightened the horizon slightly.View attachment 141363
How did you straighten the horizon?

Nice, the rise in exposure that others carried out improved the look imo. As a matter of interest do you shoot raw or jpeg?

Nice, the rise in exposure that others carried out improved the look imo. As a matter of interest do you shoot raw or jpeg?

The risse does really improve it. I need to do it on my own picture now.
I shoot RAW but it gets exported to JPG

The risse does really improve it. I need to do it on my own picture now.
I shoot RAW but it gets exported to JPG

Good stuff, a picture like that, if you meter for the highlights you should have no bothers raising the shadows to balance, if you shot jpeg it might not work quite as well

So expose for the sky and leave the landscape darker. I don't see a reason to shoot JPG over RAW

Most reactions

New Topics

Back