Weathers been bad so had a play because I was bored :er:

yq6xbb.jpg

Wow, the eye is amazing! VERY NICE!

Great moment, wonderful capture.

How far were you from the eagle?

many thanks everyone

I was about 4 meters away

I was about 4 meters away

How far away would that be? Sorry us American's are retarded because we don't really use the metric system haha. I really don't know why we don't..

About 4 yards, a meter and a yasrd are close enough "for government work" as they say in the shop.

LP, this is absolutely stunning! Great shot, beautiful raptor, simply great work!

Excellent! Love the look it is giving, like "...and you could be next my little sweetie".

How far away would that be? Sorry us American's are retarded because we don't really use the metric system haha. I really don't know why we don't..

1 meter is 39 3/8". There are loads available, but here's a conversion site for you.

About 4 yards, a meter and a yasrd are close enough "for government work" as they say in the shop.

LP, this is absolutely stunning! Great shot, beautiful raptor, simply great work!

many thanks

Excellent! Love the look it is giving, like "...and you could be next my little sweetie".

1 meter is 39 3/8". There are loads available, but here's a conversion site for you.

or about 12 feet!
cheers

ffwaaaaaa is what I said when the page opened - I hope that wins you a prize along the way.

a prize? I'm liking the sound of this :lol:

Cool shot of an incredible animal!

I wish I had a hat like that-

Most reactions

Back