Tea Party pictures

inTempus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took the day off work yesterday to attend the Indianapolis Tea Party with my wife. It was cold and overcast day, but we did avoid getting rained on. That was good. :)

I wanted to capture the feeling of the event by capturing pictures of those who attended. I discovered just how tough it is to capture pictures in such an environment where there are thousands of people gathered in a small space. Quite challenging but also very fun.

Here are a few shots of the event.

513710025_QqPvg-L.jpg

513709993_58EG2-XL.jpg

513845215_ipqq7-L.jpg

513710010_f9AfN-L.jpg

Thoughts?

Awesome, Tim.. I saw those earlier today :)

That little girl on her dad's shoulders is great!

I did learn one interesting thing yesterday.

Howard Stern shoots Nikon!

513710106_KigPv-L.jpg

:D

while I disagree with your politics, I like the photos a lot. very nice work

^^Nothing political was mentioned, nor will it be...thanks. ;)

To the OP: I've moved this thread to the Photojournalism forum, as your coverage of this event certainly fits the bill. :)

^^Nothing political was mentioned, nor will it be...thanks. ;)

To the OP: I've moved this thread to the Photojournalism forum, as your coverage of this event certainly fits the bill. :)
You're the first person to consider my photography non-beginner and worthy of being in a real non-beginner forum. :)

I hope the pros in here aren't too harsh on my images. :D

while I disagree with your politics, I like the photos a lot. very nice work
Glad you like the pics, thanks. :)

I didn't mention anything about politics. I simply posted a series of images from an event I attended to photograph.

You're the first person to consider my photography non-beginner and worthy of being in a real non-beginner forum. :)

I hope the pros in here aren't too harsh on my images. :D
Well, I am glad to be that person! You did a good job under challenging conditions, they are crisp and clean - and you have indeed presented them in a photojournalistic manner. :thumbup: Good for you.

Um... hellooo.... <feels left out..... I took 156 pictures at the same rally in Worcester, MA...
Where is the post? I did a quick search and only found (possibly) one in a Lomo effect. Still trying to figure out what that is.

I would like to see your shots of the event. I did not participate or go and shoot, but feel amenable to the cause. Doesn't matter if he's got this and you've got that sort of thing..... all is welcomed.

Where is the post? I did a quick search and only found (possibly) one in a Lomo effect. Still trying to figure out what that is.

I would like to see your shots of the event. I did not participate or go and shoot, but feel amenable to the cause. Doesn't matter if he's got this and you've got that sort of thing..... all is welcomed.

Sorry 'bout that.. It was a link in a previous post.. I've created a thread dedicated to the tea party I attended..:

Worcester Tea party

Tim wins, though, because they had 8000... We only had 1500+....

Most reactions

Back