Tea Party

clanthar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi All,

Having some fun with Photoshop -- enjoy (no politics implied).

Joe

mad_hatter.jpg

Is that the half-term governor of Alaska in that shot?

Hi All,

Having some fun with Photoshop -- enjoy (no politics implied).

Joe

mad_hatter.jpg
No politic's intended? My A$$. Don't be a coward, if you're going to call people T.Dumb and morph Palin, then have enough guts to say so. Drink some more kool-aid, and pray to the annointed one.

J.

Just becuase you create an image doesn't mean you have to agree with the message it sends. I think it's clever and it will get people talking, Well done.

:lol:
Just becuase you create an image doesn't mean you have to agree with the message it sends. I think it's clever and it will get people talking, Well done.

The message was not in the "art", the message was in the text! If I created a photo of your mother, that would be "art", possibly. If I added text stating "free head for crack" below the photo, it becomes a statement.

Guess your cool with that huh? Then send me a shot of your mother, and I'll post it. You can call it "creating an image", call it "clever", and get people talking.
P.S. The "off-topic" thread would probably be the best place to post your not so thinly disguised political statements, rather than photo-related items. That's where I'd post that picture of your mom in the alley, doing her thing, with the sign around the neck, if it were me.

J.:lol:

Last edited:
:lol:

The message was not in the "art", the message was in the text! If I created a photo of your mother, that would be "art", possibly. If I added text stating "free head for crack" below the photo, it becomes a statement.

Guess your cool with that huh? Then send me a shot of your mother, and I'll post it. You can call it "creating an image", call it "clever", and get people talking.
P.S. The "off-topic" thread would probably be the best place to post your not so thinly disguised political statements, rather than photo-related items. That's where I'd post that picture of your mom in the alley, doing her thing, with the sign around the neck, if it were me.

J.:lol:

I agree!

No politic's intended? My A$$. ... if you're going to call people T.Dumb and morph Palin, then have enough guts to say so. ...
J.

I'll go along with this... well most of it... not the name-calling.
But, yeah! Ya can't just say "just kidding" and expect you have license to say anything you want.

-Pete

No politic's intended? My A$$. ... if you're going to call people T.Dumb and morph Palin, then have enough guts to say so. ...
J.

I'll go along with this... well most of it... not the name-calling.
But, yeah! Ya can't just say "just kidding" and expect you have license to say anything you want.

-Pete
Well put. Maybe if I'd had been thinking, I would have said the same, and left it like that. But, and I don't really let the little stuff bug me too much, I've seen this tactic over and over and.......:lol: Sorry, but just had to do it....

J.

Wow...sounds like there's a Palin supporter who thinks your mother is a crack whore,and wishes to have a photo of your mother so he can write obscenities below her photo,and then post the image of your mother labeled as a crack whore on the internet...

Nice!

Wow...sounds like there's a Palin supporter who thinks your mother is a crack whore,and wishes to have a photo of your mother so he can write obscenities below her photo,and then post the image of your mother labeled as a crack whore on the internet...

Nice!
Would it be "clever and get people talking"?:mrgreen:

J.

My none political reply is that the PS job is good work.

The political reply is that I love smell of fear of Palin in the morning. :lol:

x2, only I misread that last part... skipped over the "of fear" part. :shock:

Most reactions

Back