Technical Question...

LittleMan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sorberaguitars.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Would it be possible to put a "Back" button at the bottom of the pages inside each thread.... I'm finding that I have to scroll all the way up to the top of the page to go back....
Is there an easy way to do this that I'm missing?

btw I don't just want to hit the "back" button in my browser because if I had posted something it would mess up..... any ideas?
icon_neutral.gif

Go back to where exactly?
You should be able to scroll donw through previous posts which appear in a box at the bottom of the page. Is that what you mean?

I think he means
Code:
 	The Photo Forum - Photography Discussion Forum > News and Announcements > Questions regarding Forum Upgrade 	
 Technical Question...
If you look at phpbb that line appears at the top and bottom of the thread pages.

It shouldn't be hard. With phpbb and invision all you have to do is find the bit of code that deals with the buttons in showthread.php and then copy and paste it to anywhere else you want it to show up. I used to do this edit when I used invision but I've not edited a vbb so don't know if you can do that in the admin panel or if you need ftp access.

ah now i gotcha.
it would just be a straight codey thing, however, if youre down the bottom, you can hit "top"which is the far right hand corner, instead of scrolling all the way to the top.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back