No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.twocolorphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thoughts???

IMG_7559-crop-M.jpg

Oh, and since the 10 seconds I posted this, I was asked to show it to the corporate office of Little Caesers!

I cant really decide if i feel there's too much up top.
on one hand, there's a lot of frame above the subject.
on the other hand, I kinda think the light near the top of the frame is important for some reason.

the real flaw in the picture is that you used an orange headband, which is Michelangelo, who uses nun-chucks, but the weapon in the picture is a Sai, which is Rafael, who wears red.
That could just be nitpicking though. :D

the real flaw in the picture is that you used an orange headband, which is Michelangelo, who uses nun-chucks, but the weapon in the picture is a Sai, which is Rafael, who wears red.
Totally agree with this.

Another flaw is that it's not Donatello, clearly the best TMNT of all.

(All those flaws aside ;), it's a great image!)

Totally agree with this.

he does machines!

Totally agree with this.

he does machines!
He does! I'd like to think he'd be the photographer of the bunch...

My comic knowlege runs to Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse and Uncle Scrooge, so I got nothin' on the whole "Turtles" aspect, but it's damn creative!

Brilliant! I love this. Well done.

Well, the TMNT references went right over my head, but I think it is a very cool photo.

I cant really decide if i feel there's too much up top.
on one hand, there's a lot of frame above the subject.
on the other hand, I kinda think the light near the top of the frame is important for some reason.

That could just be nitpicking though. :D

I KNEW I would get called out on the incorrect use of weapons lol!! I might go in and change the color so it matches the weapon. Michaelangelo's weapons were the only ones my son DOESN'T have lol!! So I better go in and make it red??!! :)

My comic knowlege runs to Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse and Uncle Scrooge, so I got nothin' on the whole "Turtles" aspect, but it's damn creative!

Now you have me wondering how I could put Mickey, Donald and Scrooge in an alley....... with a baby..... that just sounds like trouble!!! lol!

Now you have me wondering how I could put Mickey, Donald and Scrooge in an alley....... with a baby..... that just sounds like trouble!!! lol!

Ok, well Scrooge never really struck me as being a people person, Donald has anger management issues and Mickey.. ehh.. well, I'm sorry but something about that guy always did seem "off" to me.

Personally I'm still trying to get over the fact that the kid doesn't even own his own set of nunchaku. Really. At that age.

The first thing I thought of was large boxes of Resees Peanut Butter Cups. Pretty much started drooling.:drool2:

Most reactions

Back