Teenage Photography CC and Advice for me?

Sluchy523

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I'm an amateur teenage photographer, and I will become a high school freshman in a matter of days. I took up photography around a year back, and I would like to get some of my work critiqued. Thanks in advance!!!

P.S Don't hold back, just please keep the comments clean of profanity! :)

Cloudy Sign
StopSignagainstSky3.jpg picture by Topspin38 - Photobucket

John Hopkins
JohnHopkins2.jpg picture by Topspin38 - Photobucket

Trash Cans and Beach
TrashCansonBeach.jpg picture by Topspin38 - Photobucket

Chinese Island
ParadiseIslandunderStorm.jpg picture by Topspin38 - Photobucket

Password is critic

Thanks!!!!

Put your pictures up here on the site instead of links and you will get a better response.

Image Scale to 1280pxl and let photoshop scale the rest... photos are good... keep shooting everyday... i just turn 20... and i started in HS.. and i have come a long way.. and read, take classes, and shoot on M... all the tIME...

Ooooh, a freshman to haze! :lol:

[ IMG]http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h409/Topspin38/ParadiseIslandunderStorm.jpg[/IMG ]

Copy the IMG code on the right side of the Photobucket page. It looks like the one above, only it doesn't have spaces between the beginning and ending brackets.

I'm a teen photographer too, Im just about to go into 10th grade (sophomore)! Definitely keep taking photos!

Welcome to the forum!
I too am in high school! Class of 2013!
I wish I could see your photos, they're not showing up.

On the last photo, include more of the stormy sky. That's where the interest is.

I'm on the same boat as you my man! I love photography, but don't know if all the work I am doing is paying off with the quality of my photos!

You'll get better! Stop sign and trash cans show some promise as urban landscape photos. The John Hopkins shot of the brick building is very boring. The key is to figure out how to make NON-boring shots! You cannot just pick up a camera and become a master-level shooter in a year...it takes time,effort,study,and thinking. Life is a journey.

I'm a Freshman also :D My photos aren't too great, but I'm still going to keep trying also XD.

Less sky, more subject. Except where the subject is the sky, like in the last one. Dont be afraid to crop.

Most reactions

Back