Teenage sunrise

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Since the weather was so ugly last weekend, I have been going through some old photos, and found this one from last fall. I was out taking photos of the early morning sun, when a group of teenagers showed up, all linked arms and watched the sun rise.

IMG_1246aa.JPG

Teenagers are weird.

But absolutely cracking shot here! :thumbup:

great image! You don't see that every day :scratch:

totally cool shot!
and i agree with meysha, teenagers are wierd (sometimes... well, a lot of times)

speaking from one who works with teens alot, i would rather be with them than adults..as this shot shows, they are more open to feelings..and show them..when is the last time you saw adults hold close to each other, and not be at a funeral..?

great capture...lots of emotions...and total acceptance... gotta love it.
good shot chiller....wish the teens could see this....they would think its cool....

that is my all time favorite photo I've seen on this forum so far (no offense to any others everyone's is great) but this one portrays some intense emotional feelings. makes you wonder why are they doing this? for the world? for the loss of a close friend maybe? or just to embrace the world around them
it's simply beautiful...
I will only be a teen for 8 more months or so...I'm going to miss these years

Thank you for the awesome comments.
To Aprilraven..your absolutly right. These teenagers were an awesome group. I wish I had of talked to them, maybe let them have copy of this photo.
There was a lot of emotion there amongst them. Thank you so much for your compliments.

To Shardsofxapril. Man.....thank you for the amazing words. The teenagers here, were a really cool group. They arrived there, and there was not a person around except them and myself. THey came and locked arms, sang songs, and when the sun finally rose, they all hugged and left. I think everybody misses the teen years.

It makes me happy to see teenagers share positive feelings and appreciate such things in life as sunrises. So much nicer than them roaming around the streets threatening people or tearing down vending machines and what not.
So in addition to this being a lovely scene for what it is, it also is a very nice photo! Lovely colour reflections on the water, the clouds giving this specific sunrise its uniqueness, and the silhouettes of the group... beautiful.

Lovely shot; lots of warmth. :) I like the story behind it as well. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back