Teh TPF lolz

Alright....I give up. Im more confused then a freekin teenage boy buying condoms for the first time. Im going to my coffin for a nap.
13.gif

Yah, k, I'm a noob or w/e it is. I'm too old for some "alternative" language. It's bad enuff Spanish is being stuck in our faces.

^Spanish is nothing compared to Jive..I don't even know what they're talking about half the time..Some stuff about "POLice" and how they wanna "beat'dare mofo ass cus dare boyz in da hood"... Hm.

lol

I have a feeling im alot younger than most of the people on this forum. The other forum i frequents i am about the average age. But this one feels like im talkin with my dads friends. I like it better.

monkeykoder, its said that i can read that as fast as i can normally read. I am not a gamer though. I just PWN at smash. Alot of my friends and I talk like those gamer kids, but just kidding around , it brings teh lolz

^Spanish is nothing compared to Jive..I don't even know what they're talking about half the time..Some stuff about "POLice" and how they wanna "beat'dare mofo ass cus dare boyz in da hood"... Hm.

Am I evil for being glad that most people that talk like that don't make it to college or at least learn to speak normally?

Most reactions

Back