Tell me what you guys think.

Well, since you forgot about the one-pic-per-critique bit of our Photo Critique guidelines I moved your thread to the General Gallery, and then, thinking that this is Photobucket all right, I might make you pics visible in the thread. So I tried to edit it accordingly ... no luck. I don't get it. It is PHOTOBUCKET after all, which allows hotlinking! Why do we only get links here, despite all my attempts? I don't know?

You can have people play the "Which pic does not belong to the series"-game with these.
Of the ones that obviously belong together, I like #2 best of all.

No trouble ... only don't I understand why these photos don't show and why I cannot MAKE them show... (and I explained what I did so you'd understand why it says "Last edited by LaFoto" underneath).

Yeah I understand. I'm not sure either why you can't see them though.

I dunno if you did..but if you took the link that is posted in this post..then it wont work because part of it is missing..you see the little dots .... so you have to click on the picture and get the URL from properties I guess..or Chan can just get it from photobucket lol. Anyways..

How and with what did you do that? I like it..its really weird lol. Plus the one that does not fit in is pretty. I thought it was kinda funny when I saw that. :)

take away all the text after the .jpg that stuff is added I guess by photobucket, also make sure to add the www after the http://

DSC_0105.jpg

DSC_0115.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0132.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back