kelox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Coming to you live from Planet MAXXUM, home of the
Website
homepage.mac.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, I finished my roll of HIE last week or so and had put it in to be developed on Monday. It should be ready today. I hope at least a few turned out ok. I'll post if they do. Keep a good thought for me and my roll;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nothing but good vibes coming from me to you! :goodvibe: I am so excited for you - nothing like sitting down with that first roll of HIE.

Now - where were you last weekend? :whip: I missed you! :irked:

Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
terri said:
Nothing but good vibes coming from me to you! :goodvibe: I am so excited for you - nothing like sitting down with that first roll of HIE.

Now - where were you last weekend? :whip: I missed you! :irked:

I already grilled him on that one, Terri. He made up some lame excuse about being deathly ill, or something. :er: ;) :p

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
core_17 said:
I already grilled him on that one, Terri. He made up some lame excuse about being deathly ill, or something. :er: ;) :p
Yeah, yeah.... :chatty: I gotcher ILL, right here! :puke:

It only rained Saturday because he wasn't there, you know. :mrgreen:

OP
kelox

kelox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Coming to you live from Planet MAXXUM, home of the
Website
homepage.mac.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
I explained to lil miss corry(smarty pants that she is :er: :er: :er: :er: ) that the previous weekend, I had gotten a flu shot while on military duty. The said flu shot made me very very sick. So sick in fact I missed a few days from work. Not to mention that I could not travel too far from home. I had the real need to "stay close" to a place where I could, ahh how shall I put this, spend some alone time and not hinder anyone who needed to use the same room I was occupying at the time. And the need to visit that special place was on a very frequent basis, some would call it almost hourly. Not to mention that if I did drag myself there, the chances of at least one of you catching it from me was very, even highly, likely-and I simply could not be responsible for that.

All that being said, I am very sorry that I missed the meet up this past weekend, but I did where my TPF gear the whole time I was sick.

Corry

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
kelox said:
I explained to lil miss corry(smarty pants that she is :er: :er: :er: :er: ) that the previous weekend, I had gotten a flu shot while on military duty. The said flu shot made me very very sick. So sick in fact I missed a few days from work. Not to mention that I could not travel too far from home. I had the real need to "stay close" to a place where I could, ahh how shall I put this, spend some alone time and not hinder anyone who needed to use the same room I was occupying at the time. And the need to visit that special place was on a very frequent basis, some would call it almost hourly. Not to mention that if I did drag myself there, the chances of at least one of you catching it from me was very, even highly, likely-and I simply could not be responsible for that.

All that being said, I am very sorry that I missed the meet up this past weekend, but I did where my TPF gear the whole time I was sick.

Me? A Smarty Pants??? NEVER! :mrgreen:

:hugs:

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
kelox said:
RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!
And I am not a terrible flirt either

what color is the sky in YOUR world???????
Sometimes green, sometimes purple - but what's that got to do with Corry's outrageous behavior in DC? :lol:

This thread's gone straight down the tubes......:delete:

Corry

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
Terrible flirt...add that to the list of things I'm not. :p

And outraegous behavior? No way! *bats eyelashes innocently* Why whatever do you mean?

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
core_17 said:
Terrible flirt...add that to the list of things I'm not. :p

And outraegous behavior? No way! *bats eyelashes innocently* Why whatever do you mean?
Girl, I thought we agreed....what happened in DC, stays in DC. :thumbup: So far the pics have been brilliantly edited, dontcha think? ;)

Corry

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Photos NOT OK to edit
terri said:
Girl, I thought we agreed....what happened in DC, stays in DC. :thumbup: So far the pics have been brilliantly edited, dontcha think? ;)

*clears throat* Uh...yeah...they sure have...you can't even see the Rum and coke stain on my shirt...er...uh...

terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
core_17 said:
*clears throat* Uh...yeah...they sure have...you can't even see the Rum and coke stain on my shirt...er...uh...
I haven't posted Brad's yet. :mrgreen: I know you're wearing that same shirt in one of them, but it could be "the stain" didn't happen till later.

Most reactions