Photos OK to edit
I have a Tessina 35 auto for sale including:

1) Camera with the 17 jewel clock
2) Film roller in it's black case
3) Pentaprism viewfinder in it's box
4) Instruction manual
5) Brown leather wrist band in it's brown leather case
6) Neck chain

As you can see I've just become a member, mostly to sell this item. I don't know much about this camera other than what I've been reading on the internet. I've had it since the 70's as it was a gift from my aunt. I figure it's been doing nothing but sitting in a box for the last 30 years and someone might rather have it that can appreciate it.

If interested I can forward pictures and let you know about the condition.

Thanks
Mark

I have a Tessina 35 auto for sale including:

1) Camera with the 17 jewel clock
2) Film roller in it's black case
3) Pentaprism viewfinder in it's box
4) Instruction manual
5) Brown leather wrist band in it's brown leather case
6) Neck chain

As you can see I've just become a member, mostly to sell this item. I don't know much about this camera other than what I've been reading on the internet. I've had it since the 70's as it was a gift from my aunt. I figure it's been doing nothing but sitting in a box for the last 30 years and someone might rather have it that can appreciate it.

If interested I can forward pictures and let you know about the condition.

Thanks
Mark

Hi Mark,

How much?

I honestly don't know what it's worth. I've seen prices on the internet that seem to be all over the board. Seems like some people are looking for exhorbitant prices just for individual items like the viewfinder or the film roller.

As I said, I just came across this after many years and have no experience with cameras like the ones on this site. I'm just looking for a fair price. If you like I can send you photo's or I'll try to upload them to this site.

I'm having a hard time uploading pictures. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

It's actually pretty easy.Upload to a free photo gallery such as Photobucket, when done uploading pictures (best around 500k and about 6x8 inches) copy each picture's URL address.

Once you copy it, then goto this thread and post it between the following tags:

B]

(The red dots are actually replaced by the photo's URL)

That would be one way. The other way, just copy and paste the URL of each photo here, without any tags. That way we'll have the link only.

There you go! Success!!!

OK, in regards to the missing piece, I didn't understand what is missing. Look at the picture below and let me know if one of the two viewfinder pieces (A or B) is missing and if so, which one.

Tessina1.jpg

Upon closer examination (from your pictures) I can see that the A part of the viewfinder is the one missing. Just confirm with me if that's the case. Thanks.

Well... You forgot to mention you already have it listed on eBay!!

Here, I'll do you a favor and list the link (click the 'listed' word above). I really don't know why you bothered to post here, maybe as a fall back, in case it doesn't sell on eBay? In any case, you might want to reveal to the potential buyers on eBay the fact that is missing one eye piece, otherwise you might get some very unhappy buyers.

Good luck!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I actually listed it on Ebay before I found this site and was perfectly truthful in the fact that I didn't even know if the camera worked. Primarily because I don't know much about cameras, which can be verified by the crappy pictures I've submitted so far. I just threw it on Ebay based off of prices I was seeing there.

As far as missing pieces, Part A on your diagram is NOT missing. I've taken another couple pictures and saw that it just hadn't popped up in the others. What is missing is a very thin piece of black metal, one on each side, that appears to cover the lens when you close the entire piece up.

I wasn't trying to deceive anyone, and I don't think I have. I'm just trying to find someone intersted in this.
http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz188/wdsfr1968/th_DSCN3709.jpg?t=1283015308

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz188/wdsfr1968/th_DSCN3708.jpg?t=1283015307

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz188/wdsfr1968/th_DSCN3707.jpg?t=1283015402

Ok, I understand. I would still mention the flaw on eBay. I mean you have 100% pos. feedback and you wouldn't want to mar that. ;)

Good luck.

Would you be able to tell me what a group of items like this might be worth? Seems some of the people on Ebay are a bit on the high end.

Most reactions

Back