Test in the bush with the 7d

nathan cox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was out and about today with my new toy the original 7d and I got this great shot

uploadfromtaptalk1452508130144.jpg

please comment on anything to change or do differently

Overall I am extremely happy with the camera for the price. it is a great upgrade from any beginner camera (I had the 1100d)

looks like it passed the test

Looks okay! Framed this up pretty well. Nice setting, good placement of the bird in relation to the leaves on the right hand side.

good first test! i had a 7D for several years and really liked it; it's a good, solid camera that will do anything most photographers will ever want it to do. i think you'll be very happy with it.

looks like it passed the test
Yes it has 100% passed the test I took some photos at night last night and was impressed with that as well so it passed

Thanks

Looks okay! Framed this up pretty well. Nice setting, good placement of the bird in relation to the leaves on the right hand side.
Thanks. I didn't have much time to frame up the bird I was just in the right place at the right time

good first test! i had a 7D for several years and really liked it; it's a good, solid camera that will do anything most photographers will ever want it to do. i think you'll be very happy with it.
I found that a lot of people say that. they are getting older but they are tanks

Most reactions

New Topics

Back