Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
1779662330_1efb552a9d_o.jpg
8 seconds at f 5.6 T-MAX 400.

1779885554_457b53ddb1_o.jpg

forget the settings. also T-MAX 400.

Crit is completely welcome and wanted.

Love the composition on the first one...has a very halloween feel to it. The second shot has that same great "feel" to it, but there's nothing in the pic that does it for me. I see a dog laying on the street all the time, I have a 16 yo Basset! My only advice, and it's the same I get all the time.....Post more, shoot more!

Thanks a lot. At least someone took the time to post something haha.

You're not going to get a plethora of comments with that attitude. It's happened to all of us when we start a thread with pictures: sometimes no one really has anything to say about them. Try simply bumping the thread and, if that doesn't get any responses, post something else.

Now, that said, I also like the first one, though I think it could use some cropping, especially along the right side. That blob of light (streetlight??) is getting to me.

I actually like the second one; crop out a bit along the bottom to pull the subjects in better view. I find square format challenging to compose; I think you did well.

I do agree: Keep shooting and keep posting!

The first one kind of reminds me of "The Shining".

Sorry guys. I've always been very impatient haha. I need to chill out. Yeah its a streetlight. I see what your saying. Kinda drags your eyes that way. Ill definitely try a small crop on them to see how they look. Thanks a lot everyone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back