Tested out a new lens

STiZzle2010

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just purchased a Tamron 24-70mm 2.8 VC as well as a Tamron 70-200mm 2.8 VC. I've been drooling over a 70-200mm since I got into portrait photography and I'm so happy to own one now! Here is one of my test shots. As always, CC welcome.

Shot with a Nikon D5500, Tamron 70-200mm 2.8 VC, and edited in Lightroom.
f/3.2, 1/1000th, ISO 100, 200mm.

JMH_0011-Edit by Hebee's Visions, on Flickr

Haha, thanks!

They sound like great lenses, and looking at the photo, it takes a great, sharp photo! :)

Thanks everyone, I'm extremely happy with my purchase! I'm going to play with my 24-70mm today as my son is getting his first haircut and it's the perfect excuse.

Thanks everyone, I'm extremely happy with my purchase! I'm going to play with my 24-70mm today as my son is getting his first haircut and it's the perfect excuse.
Poor kid! ;)

STiZzle2010 said:

First haircut photo session--YES!!! A really wonderful milestone event to shoot. What a pleasure to have a new lens for such a thing. I think that making a photographic record of one's child's early years is a really wonderful thing to do.

I try to take pictures of as many of his milestones that I can. I want as many memories possible to look back on and to pass along to my son.

Most reactions

Back