www.scientificillustration.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Let me know if you cant see it,

swan1.jpg

cactus1.jpg

and thanks for looking

tim

Well, not only does your new photo host work find, you are also posting some really good photos here!!! Wow. The colour of that cactus... so beautiful.
And all the little droplets in the swan pic... such crispness and clarity ... amazing! That one makes me wish the person get their hands away fast enough NOW. :D

Great shots.. I have a photo some where of the second! Ill have to get it posted... :)

Thanks Eric thats reassuring, and they managed to get it up about 2 hours after i got it on a sunday, it was network solutions, even though they were the original domain name dealers they appear cheaper than the other ones i found.

Corinna you are too kind, you will have me posting here all the time ;). It was 3 different exposures superimposed on one another, i had seen some HRDI pics and tryed to guess how they did it, but didnt get it right, but it helped the colour :).

Holly yes please, i tryed some other ones but they didnt really work so i would like to see how you get something out of the cactus.

tim

Most reactions

New Topics

Back