Tethering with a portable dvd player.

emart871

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I need to know if anyone uses a portable dvd player to tether. I am looking for a portable dvd player that i can display my photos as i shoot them so that i can see the photo on a larger screen then my cameras lcd screen. If you know of one or are using one please tell me which one. i bought one but the damn thing dosent have input conectors. Please Help.......

David Tejada, the commercial pro and web photography educator/blogger did a piece on using a DVD player to show clients images shot in their offices some time ago, like a year or two back. You could Google David Tejada + DVD player and probably find his article and videos still on-line.

David Tejada, the commercial pro and web photography educator/blogger did a piece on using a DVD player to show clients images shot in their offices some time ago, like a year or two back. You could Google David Tejada + DVD player and probably find his article and videos still on-line.

I remembered seeing that while reading the OP, but how the hell did you remember that name... :confused:

I remembered seeing that while reading the OP, but how the hell did you remember that name... :confused:

My wife's nephew attended a seminar with David Tejada, and at a family function some time back, I had my ear talked off about David Tejada this and David Tejada that...

I need to know if anyone uses a portable dvd player to tether. I am looking for a portable dvd player that i can display my photos as i shoot them so that i can see the photo on a larger screen then my cameras lcd screen. If you know of one or are using one please tell me which one. i bought one but the damn thing dosent have input conectors. Please Help.......

I dunno about displaying photo on a DVD player during the shoot, but you can do it – tethered or wireless – on a laptop.

For wireless transfer to a laptop you can use Eye-Fi memory cards: wireless photo & video uploads straight from your camera to your computer & the web..

That is quite possibly the craziest thing I've ever seen...I want one :)

I bought one of these. It is a 4 gig. I love it....but I have not been able to instantly transfer raw files, everything else but that. I really just wanted something to where I can instantly get a large view of what i just took. I figured it would help in seeing what i did and correcting. As I am now getting back into photography. I have been out of it for a long time.

Most reactions

Back