large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Wonderful countryside. Very impressive.
You have travelled to get there, it is not anywhere near where you live! Is it? No, can't be.
I believe I have seen photos of the Tetons taken by some other member a long while ago ... it sure looks like an area that is worth the visit.

So you did see moose. In Bear Country. How about the bear?

Personally I am quite fond of your Photo 5 here, although you did not frame and sign that one but framed and signed others to make them look like beautiful viewcards. If the first were a viewcard and I were in the area and were to write home, I might choose that one! But I still like the fence and shed/hut in Photo 5 as a foreground to those impressive peaks best.

Wow, what an impressive series. I too am really liking #5 - great composition.

Awesome shots. #5 is my favorite, though the moose one is great too. I've been fighting for 5 years to get a decent shot of a moose, but so far they've been too elusive for me. Bears, I can see those almost any night of the week this time of year, but Saturday I had a moose slip right thru my lens.

LaFoto said:
Wonderful countryside. Very impressive.
You have travelled to get there, it is not anywhere near where you live! Is it? No, can't be.
I believe I have seen photos of the Tetons taken by some other member a long while ago ... it sure looks like an area that is worth the visit.--

No not near me at all, Grand Teton is just south of Yellowstone in Wyoming, as for bears they are very hard to see in the wild and I have only ever seen one and it was quickly walking in to the woods, the moose were a lucky accident I found them on a back road

Thanks everyone for looking

Beautiful! If I had to choose a favourite, it would have to be #1, but all of these are amazing in their own regard.

All the photos were great. It would be hard to choose a favorite.....I did though...#1 but it was a hard decision. I really like the reflection in the water. COOL!

Wow, these shots are very, very nice. They all have great color, and the composition in which one is great.

Edit: Also, in the last shot, the framing is wonderful. It works very well.

I am in awe
I want to be there and I want to be there now

awesome jeff. Such a beautiful spot, you did an especially great job on #1 and #5... terrific! :thumbup:

Jeff!!! those are amazing! the first one is... stunning... my jaw landed on a floor when I saw it! what are those funny long nosed animals? we don't have them here! they look like a crossing of a horse and a cow... and a camel :p :D

mentos_007 said:
--what are those funny long nosed animals? we don't have them here! they look like a crossing of a horse and a cow... and a camel :p :D
they be moose

thanks everyone for the kind words

Most reactions

New Topics

Back