Texas Panoramas

rexbobcat

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been in Texas for a while because my dad is getting married and apparently it's my hometown's homecoming (unbeknownst to me, but a nice surprise nonetheless). I have a ton of photos to edit through but here are some of the panoramas I've been working on so far.

The homecoming game. The stadium is built into the side of a hill.
[Group 1]-_DSC2495__DSC2505-11 images.jpg

Overview of the town. It's usually not this green lol.
[Group 1]-_DSC3432__DSC3449-18 images.jpg

Family's ranch. I think it's kind of cool that you can still see the river's flood plain even though it rarely runs anymore.
[Group 1]-_DSC3842__DSC3847-6 images-2.jpg

Last edited:
Nice job, especially the stadium.

Nice job, especially the stadium.

Thanks. Yeah I'm surprised that one turned out. I haven't zoomed in very far for fear of seeing some stitching artifacts (people cut in half etc). In this case ignorance is bliss lol.

Nice to see some shots from that area. I had a couple friends from there when I was at Texas Tech back in the 80's. I think they played 6 man football in high school. Panos look good.

Nice to see some shots from that area. I had a couple friends from there when I was at Texas Tech back in the 80's. I think they played 6 man football in high school. Panos look good.

Thank you.

Yeah they're six-man. They were 11-man for a while until about about 15 years ago when they switched again because they were doing awful lol. Fun fact: Spur was founded by the father of the man who donated $400,000 to have Texas Tech's stadium built. As such, both stadiums are named "Jones Stadium."

#1 is very nice. The ranch one would be my strong second pick.

Thank you. I do wish I could have gotten a shot with some clouds in the sky, but I was only there briefly so I didn't get to go shoot more than one evening. :/

Most reactions

Back