Texas Plains

dmccarty10

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.davidmccartyphoto.com
The lone tree not far from our hunting cabin in West Texas, near the Mexican border.

Image-2C9F5808126111DA.jpg

I like it. I think it needs some burning in the corners (except the upper right), and on the left edge.

Agreed. Just a tad harsh on the left side.

Great composition, though, and you caught a fabulous sky! :thumbup:

I agree with the burning a few places in, but otherwise I love this :) Great composition, love the contrast and tones :) Excellent shot!!!

added to the burning, you might consider doing some selective burning in the grass, to bring out some detail. there are various methods of doing it. that's just nit picking though, and what i think is the only thing i could think of (just some detail in the brighter areas). great shot!

thebeginning said:
added to the burning, you might consider doing some selective burning in the grass, to bring out some detail. there are various methods of doing it. that's just nit picking though, and what i think is the only thing i could think of (just some detail in the brighter areas). great shot!

Agreed...

Great comp and love the clouds fading off the page.

I think that this photo is just "plain" beautiful!
And as someone who could not even think of "burning" edges or so (other than with a lighter... erm...), I don't mind the bright bottom edges too much, knowing that I could not do anything about them myself, either. So I take this as it is and find it wonderful!

Most reactions

Back