Texas Renaissance Festival

srini

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Hi Guys, a few pictures from the weekend at the Texas Ren Fest...
comments and critique very much welcome...
all I did there was shoot portraits, maybe I over did it....
they are all here http://www.pbase.com/rrs/texrenfest102005
but a sampling...
(1)
50540794.jpg

I guess he realized that I was having too much fun...
(2)
50540736.jpg

(3)
50540775.jpg

(4)
50540808.jpg

50540827.jpg
(5)
50540790.jpg

Those are fantastic. Wish I could have been there. Great work!

excellent captures Srini. i love the detail in all of them!
thanks for sharing.

nice series!

Nicely done, Srini :thumbup:! It's like... you see people, know exactly when to click :sillysmi: !

Great series! :thumbup: You captured everyone's unique personality.

Fun to go somewhere to shoot people who enjoy having their pictures taken. :) Nice work!

Very cool!

How long did it take you to convince them that you were a "frienddly wizard" and not trying to steal their souls with your strange contraption? Some RenFests you have to even have an explaination for eyeglasses before you can get in. I miss those faires.

Thank you everybody for the kind comments. Really appreciate them.
I found everybody to be very friendly and more than willing to pose. I actually was surprised.

LizM said:
Very cool!

How long did it take you to convince them that you were a "frienddly wizard" and not trying to steal their souls with your strange contraption? Some RenFests you have to even have an explaination for eyeglasses before you can get in. I miss those faires.

AIRIC said:
Great set of images. All are excellent. I really like #1 ;) and I bet Chiller likes #4.

Eric

Hey Airic...how did you know?
Rockin series srini. :thumbup: :thumbup: My fave is number 4 :) and number 2 a close second. Great work. !!

clarinetJWD said:
6 is absolutely fantastic. It looks exactly like a renaissance portrait would, but real. Awesome series :)

My thoughts exactly (but i think its #5...for some reason the numbers keep screwing up every time I open this thread..the old man with beard and beret)...beautiful job on this portrait.
Also like the first and the grumpy girl in #3 :D

Most reactions

Back