TFCD shoot this weekend (11 images)

df3photo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.df3photo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I met this model on modelmayhem.com, we where supposed to shoot for a long while... finally this weekend our schedules panned out... and we shot.
Let me know what you think!;)

DPP_0005.jpg

DPP_0009.jpg

DPP_0013.jpg

DPP_0014.jpg

DPP_0031.jpg

DPP_0061.jpg

DPP_0094.jpg

DPP_0112.jpg

DPP_0138.jpg

DPP_0143.jpg

DPP_0169.jpg

Thanks for looking!

++++SORRY ABOUT THAT... I MUST HAVE MOVED THEM AFTER I POSTED THIS... IM DUMB.++++

ummm... is it just me or is the model in the same pose for every frame? **JK**

all i see is red X's except for #4, and that one looks like its cut off just under her right eye brow.

Yeh, I agree with Traveler. Portraits in direct sunlight are a little rough... it's just not that soft light.

Not the best model and the lighting dosent seem right

I agree with the harsh light but if I had to pick a favorite I would have to go with #8.

#4 might have been better if there was a reflector there to give some light to her face.

I agree with the lighting... turned out to be one of the only sunny days we had in the past few weeks...
I did use a fill flash... I wonder if it didn't go off a few times... but I'm pretty happy with a lot of them.
I disagree with the comment about the model. she was a bit short, but was great to work with. one of the few models I have worked with recently that actually tried to pose herself... i usually have to tell them every little thing to do...the whole time... Plus I thought she was kinda hot.

I agree with the lighting... turned out to be one of the only sunny days we had in the past few weeks...
I did use a fill flash... I wonder if it didn't go off a few times... but I'm pretty happy with a lot of them.

I like them a lot. I am only in the beginings of learning about this stuff right now but I tell ya I learned abunch in practicing on Sunday about lighting at that time of the day. You mention that you used a fill flash and it may not have gone off. But see for me when it was so bright like that it seems like very time I DID use the flash it was kinda strange color like what you got in a few. Maybe it was fill flash you didnt need? I don't know I'm not telling,. I'm asking. haha.
Great job.

I really like 6, 9, and 10. I think these could use a bit of burning at the edges and even around the model to bring attention more to her in the frame. There's some areas around her that are brighter than she is. I'd like to see some of that toned down and have her the brightest part of the frame.

I think she's a pretty model.

Not the best model and the lighting dosent seem right

No offense but itis really crass to dig on the models of shots shown. What you do not find pleasing others might. If you want to comment on pictures posted please keep comments to technical comments about the work the photographer did and don't make rude comments about the subjects of their photographs.

Sorry had to vent.

Cheers,

Most reactions

New Topics

Back