#2.
Thane02.jpg

#3.
Thane03.jpg

#4.
Thane04.jpg

#5.
Thane05.jpg

I think I notice a little leaning to the left in a couple of them. Looks like the sky has the potential to "pop" out. I think they have good potential with just a little work.

Were you in yet another of these high rises to take the photos of the others?
Do you like houses like this for people to live in?
This was how they built in the 60s and 70s in my country and have then found out that people are not happy in these living conditions ... but we are in Germany, you are in Kerala. There might be a difference. Tell us more, will you?

I took these from the 5th or 7th floor from my cousin's house in Mumbai, Maharashtra not Kerala. Mumbai is a very crowded city - whether they like it or not, this is way its going to be for a very long time - new contructions take palce everyday, but those are now in the suburbs.

Ah, I understand. Thanks for explaining.
Do you happen to live in a high rise like this one, too? Somewhere nearby or so?

Interesting shots! It's always fascinating to see where people from around the world live. As the others have mentioned, maybe a polarising and/or UV filter or a bit of photoshop might make them a little more contrasty to bring out the buildings from the sky.

Thanks for sharing.

Rob

Most reactions

Back