Thank you for the weather!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Whoever is responsible for this, to the west of where we are (which is where this comes from, i.e. from the UK :grumpy: ), thanks a bunch!

Wetter.jpg

:p
No worries. It's ok. :hugs:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes. Well, I was told by other people in the UK that this was only the beginning. And you have lots more in store for us that you want to send east :confused: Oh well... :roll:

we had that last night. I couldnt sleep and i heard some thunder. I was totally happy. Setup my camera and waited and waited and waited. But the storm just went past my house on the right side and i couldnt get a single pic. Bummer.......ah well maybe tonight.

We had some storms here too the last few days... It seemed as if it wouldn't want to stop raining ...I think there's more on the way... :-(

By the way, I really like the picture! I think it looks great! :)

Hi. I'm new here. I took some photos of a pending storm from the parking lot of an abandoned grocery store. The results I got were kinda neat. Here are a couple of photos. (These photos were taken with a Sony DSC-P150 digital camera)

weather1.jpg

weather4.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back