Hoppy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
According to Lostprophet 8 miles from Purgatory
Website
www.ianhopgoodphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I would like to publicly thank Lostprophet for allowing me to chauffeur him to the Hawk Conservancy and letting me be seen in public with him........

Anyway heres one of my favourite raptors (well a cross bred one). I haven't even finished looking thru' all the shots yet got to this one and had to show you all, I'm so pleased :smileys: .
I have done nothing in PS to it at all, its straight out of the camera.

A Peregrine :lovey: x Lanar Falcon.

I hope you like it as much as I do......

please click on image for a clearer version

Hoppy said:
I would like to publicly thank Lostprophet for allowing me to chauffeur him to the Hawk Conservancy and letting me be seen in public with him........

Wheres my money ??
You said £500.00 you'd pay me to be seen with you!
Now where is it??
I'm waiting !!!!!

Anyway I seem to remember you posted a photo..... Oh yeah... and what a stunner it is :thumbup:

lostprophet said:
Wheres my money ??
You said £500.00 you'd pay me to be seen with you!
Now where is it??
I'm waiting !!!!!

Anyway I seem to remember you posted a photo..... Oh yeah... and what a stunner it is :thumbup:

It must have got lost in the post :lol:

We're gonna have to go again you know.
Do they let Zombies in????

Hoppy said:
It must have got lost in the post :lol:

We're gonna have to go again you know.
Do they let Zombies in????

Only if he is accompanied by a grown up ( so thats counts us out then )
Speaking of Birds... Should find out more about the photoshoot with an Eagle Owl and hawks soon

Ahem. Hate to interrupt you boys, but I just wanted to say that's a stunning photo Ian! Wow! Well well done.

As you were.

beauty of a shot... congrats! :thumbup:

All I want to know is: where is your pic of this Hoppy one here for us to see, oh lost Andy, you????

Amazing image there Hoppy. Nicely done. !!!

LaFoto said:
All I want to know is: where is your pic of this Hoppy one here for us to see, oh lost Andy, you????

Andy took a very nice one of me holding a Harris Hawk. maybe if you ask him nicely he will post it for you.
Ian

Hoppy said:
I always love to be interupted by you Anty.
Specially with comments like that. Thank you it means a lot ot me......

I am sooo proud of this shot I have even printed off a copy to go on my wall, my first in too many years.

Awww, yer a sweetie! It really is a killer pic, so it's good to hear you're going to hang it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back