thank you xbox 360!

303villain

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
So i am sure you are like wtf, what does this have to do with anything. the other night a friend and i spent all night freezing our butts off waiting for the xbox 360, and some crazy AP gangster guy came and offered me 700 dollars JUST for my spot in line. so naturally i took the money. then i got paid today, and got paid nearly twice what i was expecting, and my parents paid me back, so i am in about 30 seconds ordering an xt with the kit lens and memory card, along with the battery/vertical grip, and the remote from bhphoto. thank you xbox :D im so glad, after saying iwas going to buy a camera, and things happening, or getting stupid and waisting my money like 3000 times, im FINALLY getting a dslr. all i can say is, ITS ABOUT TIME!! :hail:

Congrats!! :thumbsup:

The world needs more loonies like that! :lmao:

ha i got a 360 too. the friend who i went with had pre-ordered one and wasnt sure if he'd get it, but he did, and i took that one, and ill just pay him back next check. mine works :) i am going to be bouncing off of walls until i get my camera though, ill use the 360 to occupy my time during the wait :D

I can't believe the massive size of the power adapter. I mean, that thing is bigger than a brick! I don't know what's the power rating of the 360, but this perhaps tells something, that Microsoft couldn't source the right part on time and had to settle for something that isn't ready at all.

Some woman bought a 360 yesterday, and on the way to her car, she was offered $1500 for it. She refused, so he took it from her at gunpoint. I knew video games caused violent behavior! (online sarcasm.)

When the PS3 will be for sale.. do the same thing.. and this time have a paper written "This place in the lineup is for sale!" ;)

Maybe you'll get more offers ;)

Most reactions

Back