Thank-You

Well, now you all have done it.

Thank-you for the nice replies.

My photo in the challenge got a vote.

And my thread got hi-jacked.

Now I Belong :D :D

Thanks for the :hug: photogoddes, right back at ya!

MDowdey said:
well first i get into a gigantic bear costume and crawl around on all fours while scratching my bum. then after that i get chained to the wall with a dog bowl in front of me, and i cant drink from it until mistress PG tells me so...
then she makes me...

ahhh...nevermind. :wink:

md

Mistress PG..... I think I'm likin the sound of that. ;)

photogoddess said:
MDowdey said:
well first i get into a gigantic bear costume and crawl around on all fours while scratching my bum. then after that i get chained to the wall with a dog bowl in front of me, and i cant drink from it until mistress PG tells me so...
then she makes me...

md

You've done it now MD. Soon we'll all have to wear bear costumes :irked:

Hertz van Rental said:
photogoddess said:
MDowdey said:
then she makes me...

md

is it really so bad? you now have that tail youve always wanted....a little brown poofball on your bum. nice huh?

md

MDowdey said:
Hertz van Rental said:
photogoddess said:
MDowdey said:
then she makes me...

md

is it really so bad? you now have that tail youve always wanted....a little brown poofball on your bum. nice huh?

md

Dude, that visual is ALL wrong! :lmao: But I SO appreciate the things you boys do for me. :whip:

MDowdey said:
Hertz van Rental said:
photogoddess said:
MDowdey said:
then she makes me...

md

md

Awwww..... But I wanted a dog suit like Mistress PG makes Mygrain wear.
(inserts pouting emoticon that Chase STILL hasn't organised!)

core_17 said:
mygrain said:
Picksure said:
And my thread got hi-jacked.

Now I Belong :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's right, ya know. :)

Absolutely. :wink: We can turn something so innocent into something so devious. I mean look what we've done to Arty- poor guy (hey arty I didn't say lil dude or kid or the likes...you've been subjected to things on this board that most folks Hertz's age shouldn't be...and you still seem mostly sane :D)

Most reactions

Back